Essential Black and White: Death Valley National Park
In today’s post, the final from the Death Valley series, I share a collection of black and white images from Badwater Basin to Furnace Creek to Panamint Dunes to Alabama Hills. There are no stories of ruining famous photographers’ compositions, no information about geology of the park. Nothing. Just simple black and white images.
- Alabama Hills – Death Valley National Park
- Zabriskie Point – Death Valley National Park
- Badwater Basin – Death Valley National Park
- Furnance Creek / Salt Creek Basin – Death Valley National Park
- (I)Black and White Photography: Capella Tower and B/W Adjustment Layer Tricks
This entry was posted in Landscapes
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
Trackbacks are closed, but you can .