Death Valley Mesquite Dunes Singh Ray Polarizer 3
This week I’ll finish with a couple more dunes images then move to some different images from Death Valley. Then we’ll take a break for the holidays and come back strong afterwards with some new images, new video content and a new….?????
Technical: Canon 1Ds MarkII, 24-70mm@43mm, ISO400, f/13, 1/200 sec hand held, singh ray warming polarizer.
- Death Valley Mesquite Dunes Singh Ray Polarizer 2
- Death Valley Mesquite Dunes Singh Ray Polarizer 1
- Death Valley Zabriski Point Blue-Gold Polarizer
- Beaver River with Singh Ray Warming Polarizer
- Lake Superior Sky with Singh Ray Blue-Gold Polarizer
This entry was posted in Landscapes
and tagged death valley
, Mesquite Flats
, sand dunes
, Singh Ray
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
or leave a trackback: Trackback URL